Monday, August 4, 2014

Life is Good

I started this blog several years ago because I wanted to track what I do, how my children are and where I life is moving.  Well, needless to say, life got a little busy.  I am four classes away from having my MBA in Finance, Ashley will be five in January and Elizabeth will be three in November.  Two smart beautiful loving little girls.  I couldn't ask for more.  Dan and I have both been at our current jobs for nearly two and half years.  We are moving up and forward and trying to keep our heads above water.  All in all, life is good.  I couldn't be happier where things are moving and the changes that are coming.

Dan and I are always trying to find new ways to make money or to save money here and there and it is pretty remarkable on how much we have saved and earned to help with diapers, Christmas and birthday gifts, and so much more.  I think I'm changing the direction of the blog.  It will become a bit of mix between personal family stories and ways to help save you and your family money.  I love my life and the ways I have found to make it easier and I love to share that with others as well.  Well all, hubby just got home from work so I should probably socialize briefly before I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment