Friday, August 8, 2014

Neutrogena

I recently had the pleasure of trying out a few products from Neutrogena. This was made possible due to a website that I use, crowdtap.com.  Pretty awesome way to try new products and win gifts cards.  Anyway, I was able to try out:

·         Neutrogena sunscreen sample
·         MoistureShine Lip Soother in shade Glimmer
·         Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer
·         Hydrating Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
·         Triple Repair Hair Care


The Neutrogena sunscreen sample was 70spf which was more than enough protection for me.  I am a naturally pale person and burn very easily so it was nice to have a lot of protection.  Four hours in the sun playing in the water, I wasn’t any more red then when I started.  Great protection without the typical greasy feeling of sunscreen.  When applied, it rubbed in quickly and evenly.  I also used it on my small children and since it rubbed in quickly they actually stood still long enough for me to apply it.  That was a huge win.

MoistureShine Lip Soother in shade Glimmer has a great color and wasn’t too showy.  I could wear it at work and when just going out and about.  It was all around a versatile color and item.  However, I am not a huge fan of gloss because of the sticky feeling and this was no exception.  Likewise, once I put it on, I couldn’t eat or drink anything without it acquiring a weird taste.  Finally, there was a minty feel that either wasn’t powerful enough or just not right for the product.  It just made my lips feel funny.

I loved the Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer.  I have always loved and used Neutrogena moisturizer this help problem areas on my face where there is uneveness.  There is also a higher spf coverage so there is the important sun protection.

The make-up towelettes were convenient since there was no need to get a cotton ball moistened with a separate bottle of make remover.  It was also very gentle and although there was a slight greasy after feeling, it was easily removed once I washed my face or used a little toner if I was in a time crunch.  They are also very gentle as I did have to try them on my daughter  since she got into my mascara and she had it all over her face.  She looked like a clown and the make-up was quickly and easily removed without any irritation to her face.


Finally, the triple hair care was great for my hair.  I didn’t even know that Neutrogena made hair care products and they were great.  My hair was soft and smooth and looked great even on day two.  I will definitely purchase in the future to see what the long run effects would be on my hair after extended use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment