Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops

Another Crowdtap sampling opportunity.  This time it was Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops.  I'm not really sure how to describe these as they were rather different.  Since I work in a sales office and we always need a little boost around 2pm, I decided to share them with my office.  We had some definite mixed reactions.  We tried Lemon flavor and it was definitely different.  It was a mix of lemon sugar candy and pop rocks.  I personally was not a fan of them.  The flavor was strong and the "Effervescent Center" left my tongue raw.  I had one and that was enough for me.  

A few of my co-workers have had a couple and didn't mind the flavor and center but didn't see any real energy boost and were just eating them for the sake of having a bit of sugar.

Another co-worker did not want to try them purely because of the amount of sugar content.  She saw herself, if anything, getting a sugar high versus the energy boost from the B-Vitamins.  I can't say that I blame her.  I do not like sugar candy and the amount of sugar in this product was a tad overwhelming.

Overall experience, I personally would not purchase it again and I don't know if I would reccommend it.  The remainder of the package is in our candy bowl at work and anybody can try one if they would like but I will not be purchasing them nor eating any of what is left.

Miranda enjoyed them and has had a few, however, she did not feel said energy boost.


Elizabeth chose to read the ingredients first and chose not to try the product due to the amount of sugar involved.  I can't say I blame her.


Me just cheesin'


Ingrid enjoyed the flavor but was on her way out to another of our offices.  She would eat again but I don't think she would purchase on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment