Friday, November 21, 2014

Zep Cleaners

Had the opportunity to try out a couple of Zep Cleaners. An Oxy Degreaser and a Strong disinfectant. 

We tested out the Degreaser on our stove that was a royal mess after a dish we were cooking exploded.  It was a greasy mess and so we were able to test out the Degreaser (not something to be used where you actually prep your food).  It took three sprays and a scrubbing brush to get to the after picture.  I liked it because there wasn't a strong odor associated with the product which was nice when working around my children.  However, I had to spray, scrub, spray, scrub, etc. three times to get to the after picture. The other issue is that we have a gas stove with a pilot light that is never shut off and the stove top is always warm and cleaners often steam off.  This is why I would typically use a magic eraser that has the cleaner power of a spray but doesn't require something that would burn off.  

The disinfectant cleaner spray is hard to see how hard it is working unless you have a microscope. It did allow for a quick clean up from after my daughters brushing their teeth which is nice.  I usually have a Windex touch up that works but I would consider replacing Zep based on a price comparison.

Overall, I would try out Zep Cleaners in place of my other cleaners since they are just as strong with less odor.



Before

After (Three rounds of Spray)

Adorableness (Zep Strong)

Before Disinfectant

After Disinfectant

No comments:

Post a Comment