Had the chance to try out Listerine HealthyWhite. Now I just have to prelude this review with the fact that I have had the flu for the last week and so this is based on only a few tries. Also, my pictures are really crappy. Overall, the product felt like what you would anticipate Listerine to feel like, it slightly burns and it is work to keep in your mouth. My mouth did feel cleaner after using it and I will definitely finish off the bottle see the full effects. Now, it is just like most whitening things, it will not be effective if you also don't change some of your habits. I drink a ton of pop so I'm sure I will not be seeing the full effect but I can tell that will help prevent the stains from sticking. Would I recommend it, sure. If you already use Listerine why not add a whitening component. If you are looking for a mouthwash, the Listerine burn wasn't too bad and my mouth did feel cleaner after using it.
Before
After (three uses, with a makeover from my three year old) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment