We've recently had a lot of changes in our household, work, school, etc. and we want to maximize every change so that we are living the best we possibly can. The first thing that I have I decided to start doing is saving up money. I have random little things that bring in extra money so I've decided instead of spending the money I'm going to save it. I'm trying to to do the 52 week savings challenge.
We'll see how it goes but with our new goal to improve our credit and save up money to purchase a new house in the next three years, I figure this is a good stepping stone.
So that is where I'm starting, some of my other goals are to spend more time with my family and keep a clean(er) house. So I will leave you with this gem.
Happy New Year! 2015 is going to be a great year!


No comments:
Post a Comment