I always marveled at how fast Ashley grew up and how many milestones she hit in her first two years of life but I didn't realize how many she would be hitting now that she is two. Everyday she learns a new word and is starting to put sentences together. "Pants On" "Baby Cwying" "Where Bunny?" And probably my favorite "Thank You" said in a high pitched voice. She's also started to count. She has "1, 2, 3" down if you ask her to count but if you help her out she can get up to ten. You can also ask how old she is and once again, in a high pitched voice, while lifting up two fingers she says "two". She also likes to announce what she is doing. "I Pooping, diaper pease", while pointing "mess" (her wonderful way of informing me that she just made a huge mess), "Watch monie (movie)" the list goes on. And then there are the animals sounds Kitty "meeooow", Doggy, "arf arf arf", cow "mooooo" and my favorite Bear "roooar".
I know that if I ever need a smile or Ashley is just driving me bonkers all I have to do is listen to her talk or try and get her to say a new word. She's growing up so fast and every once in a while I need to remember that each tantrum will pass, all the messes will soon be cleaned up, and my little girl will no longer be little. I need cherish each and every moment that I have with her because before I know it she'll be grown and not my little girl anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment